Whats The E-Generation Project ?
The E-Generation project focuses on developing a web-based platform and digital resources, constituting a support tool for promoting and teaching entrepreneurship at the VET level, secondary and post-secondary education. One of the project’s objectives is to create a promotion and training system for business entrepreneurship. A system that allows adjustment to the target audience and the definition of resources and instruments to be used by each of the teachers or trainers. Each teacher will be able to manage his class. One of the system innovations will be to give each teacher/trainer the possibility of creating his class, selecting the resources to be used, the instruments, and the results he intends to achieve. The system will allow the creation of teaching and learning environments of their own, adjusted to the student’s profile, aligning objectives with instruments and methodologies.
What this Project will allow
The project is integrated into ISLA’s BIL – Business Innovation Lab. The project will allow the following:
- Create a system that promotes the creation of virtual classes or classrooms, adjusted to the student's profile, learning objectives, methodology and pedagogical tools;
- Add functionalities and multimedia resources to the platform that can support the teaching process;
- Develop new digital resources (models) that can be used in the academic environment;
- Validate questions and constructions associated with the profile of the entrepreneur and the promotion of entrepreneurship in the education and training of young people and adults;
ObjectivesThe objectives are directly linked to the priorities defined in cal KA210-VET – Small-scale partnerships in vocational education and training. The project is focused on the development of a web-based information system, which enhances the following:
- Pedagogical and educational resources for teaching entrepreneurship at professional and post-secondary education level (can be used in courses degree whose scientific area is not management);
- Possibility of creating an entirely business plan, supported by different models and the option of adapting to the preferences of the teacher or trainer who will stimulate training;
- Possibility of developing an investment plan working only on the various business fundamentals (investment, marketing mix, market search, operational costs necessary for business development);
- Possibility of articulating teaching with a business ideas competition, integrating its external evaluation using external experts. Strengthens partnerships.
Meet the team
ANA MARIA GORDIN
ASSOCIAÇÃO NÓ GÓRDIO
ASSOCIAÇÃO NÓ GÓRDIO
Mª JOÃO GUERRA